Sex Education for Persons with Intellectual Disability
DATE & TIME
25 February – 29 April 2021
3pm – 7pm
Dr Claire Azzopardi Lane
€229/UM students €210
ABOUT THE COURSE
The aim of this course :
- to equip participants with the skills and tools required to address the sex education needs of persons with intellectual disability (ID)
- participants will be able to engage in sexuality related discussion with persons with ID and approach the subject from a sexual rights perspective.
- participants will be able to give information about sexuality using appropriate terminology and support this with the use of adequate resources.
- participants will be able to support persons with ID to make informed choices when exploring and expressing their sexuality.
- 20 hours of lessons in a fully equipped conference hall
- Certificate of Attendance issued by Malta University Consulting Ltd
- Malta University Residence, R. Mifsud Bonnici Street, Lija (conference hall)
- Lectures will take place in person and no online option will be available
email : email@example.com
tel: +356 21 240746 / 99829244