Short Course on Hearing Impairment
A 12 hour online course over 6 sessions.
DATE & TIME
9th June – 28th June 2021
5.30 pm – 7.30 pm
Dr. Nadine Tabone, Au.D. (NSU), Ph.D. (Melit)
Dr Andrew Sciberras, BAAT (UCL), MSc (UCL), Au.D( NSU)
ABOUT THE COURSE
The aim of this course :
- To obtain a general understanding of hearing loss.
- To examine how hearing impairment can impact communication skills, learning and academic achievement.
- To learn about the different devices that can help to improve hearing and help to relief tinnitus.
- To outline the importance of hearing conservation and create awareness on the damage caused by noise exposure to the organ of hearing.
- To learn about the link between hearing loss and cognitive decline.
- To appreciate how hearing loss affects daily activities, social activities, general emotional state.
- Certificate of Attendance issued by Malta University Consulting Ltd
email : email@example.com
tel: +356 21 240746