Course for External Audit Reviewers
Time varies (see Course Info sheet)
Ms Karen Sultana, Prof Peter J Baldacchino, Mr Jonathan Dingli, Dr Ivan Sammut, Dr Michelle Spiteri Bailey, Mr Georges Xuereb
ABOUT THE COURSE
The aim of this course :
- mainly intended for accountants who have a practising certificate in auditing with the Accountancy Board and who wish to obtain the recognition from the Accountancy Board to practise on a freelance basis, as official external audit reviewers of audit practitioners in Malta
- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- 27 hours of online webinar using ZOOM
- Persons attending this course are eligible to become the Accountancy Board’s approved external quality assurance reviewers subject to:
- attendance to at least 8 of the 9 sessions of this course; and
- successful completion of an interview with the Accountancy Board.
If the above two criteria are met, the successful candidate will be listed on the Accountancy Board website as an approved external quality assurance reviewer and will be eligible to carry out these types of reviews.
- Persons wishing to be considered as external reviewers must tick the appropriate box in the registration form and include their C.V.
Other participants who attend at least 80% of the sessions will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance issued by Malta University Consulting Ltd.
This course qualifies for 27 hours of Structured CPE and categorized as an activity Core Competency in terms of the Accountancy Profession CPE Regulations by the Accountancy CPE Committee, Department of Accountancy, University of Malta.
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +356 21240746