Malta University Consulting in collaboration with the Department of Health, Physical Education and Consumer Studies at the University of Malta is organising a course on Nutrition for Modern Lifestyles.
ABOUT THE COURSE
The aim of this course :
- to engage participants in various aspects of nutrition for modern lifestyles
- to expose the participants to an understanding of a healthy diet, also referring to latest research and clarifying certain common myths. Individuals and families pass through different life stages and consequently have different dietary needs
- Meal planning will be evaluated and expanded upon and different nutrients will be discussed with this focus. Food for children and for young adults when living independently will also be addressed in order to enable both groups to value and adopt a healthy approach to food consumption.
The participants will be shown how to make fast, simple, healthy, nutritious and sustainable snacks and meals.
- 6 hours of lessons in a fully equipped conference hall
- Certificate of Attendance issued by Malta University Consulting Ltd
- Malta University Residence, R. Mifsud Bonnici Street, Lija (conference hall)
DATE & TIME
- Wednesday, 22nd May & Tuesday, 4th June 2019
- 5.30pm – 8.30pm
- Prof. Suzanne Piscopo
- Dr Karen Mugliett
email : email@example.com
tel: +356 21 240746 / 99829244