Malta University Holding Company (MUHC) operates in the educational, research, consulting, broadcasting, hospitality, sports and leisure sectors. MUHC is a dynamic organisation revolving around the needs of: the University of Malta; students; academia and relevant fields, offering targeted solutions on different fronts. MUHC is fully owned by the University of Malta and its subsidiary companies cover the following sectors:
- Certified Language Courses; in several Languages, particularly English and Maltese;
- Continued Professional Development through short courses and seminars in any area;
- Research, Technical and Management Consultancy and Laboratory Testing;
- Radio broadcasting of contemporary topics, cultural programmes and of an academic nature;
- Accommodation and Hospitality Services ranging from: Hostel type; Hotel; Self Catering Apartments; and Family Hosting;
- The organisation and holding of functions, conferences and training activities;
- Specific Laboratory Services;
- Football Coaching clinics with two 5/7-a-side synthetic football pitches;
- Outdoor Leisure and Sport activities; Team Dynamics;
- Malta University Merchandise and Regalia. Promoting exclusive University of Malta branded items;
- Publishing of ‘Matsec’ papers and topical books by local and foreign authors;
Despite the fact that MUHC portfolio of services is quite ample, MUHC is always ready to consider other service requests and new ideas. It has the capability to access and collaborate with the vast resources at the University of Malta.
Go to the Business Line Profiles drop down feature box above to discover all about the Malta University Holding Company portfolio.
For collaboration or queries contact us on email@example.com