Accountancy CPE Seminars: Taxation Aspects in Family Businesses – Wednesday 22nd March, 2017
The Department of Accountancy – University of Malta – in collaboration with Malta University Consulting Ltd is holding the first …
Read More »
Course for External Audit Reviewers
Malta University Consulting Ltd in conjunction with the Department of Accountancy, University of Malta will be offering a Course for …
Read More »
MUHC Newsletter No. 29
The twenty-ninth issue of the MUHC Newsletter has just been published. Please click here to view the Newsletter
Malta University Holding Company (MUHC) operates in the educational, accommodation and leisure sectors. MUHC is a dynamic organisation revolving around the needs of: the University of Malta; students; academia and relevant markets, satisfying their needs by offering targeted solutions on different fronts. MUHC is fully owned by the University of Malta and its subsidiary companies cover the following sectors:
- Certified Language Courses;
- Continued Professional Development through short courses and seminars in any area;
- Research, Technical and Management Consultancy and Laboratory Testing;
- Radio broadcasting of contemporary topics, cultural programmes and programmes of an academic nature;
- Accommodation and Hospitality Services ranging from: Hostel type; Hotel; Self Catering Apartments; and Family Hosting;
- The organisation and holding of functions, conferences and training activities;
- Specific Laboratory Services;
- Football Coaching clinics with two 5/7-a-side synthetic football pitches;
- Outdoor Leisure activities; Team Dynamics;
- Malta University Merchandise and Regalia.
Despite the fact that MUHC portfolio of services is quite ample, MUHC is always ready to consider other service requests and new ideas. It has the capability to access and collaborate with the vast resources of the University of Malta.
Go to the Business Line Profiles drop down feature box above to discover all about the Malta University Holding Company portfolio.
For collaboration or queries contact us on [email protected]