Sorry, no valid weather data available.
Please try again later.
- Accountancy CPE Seminars – The Basic Parameters of the Maltese Pension System Updated and Explained – 27 Nov 2019
The Department of Accountancy – University of Malta – in collaboration with Malta University Consulting Ltd is holding the ninth …
Malta University Consulting Co Ltd will be organising a short evening course on ‘The Baroque Feminine Ideal’. This series of …
Malta University Holding Company (MUHC) operates in the educational, accommodation and leisure sectors. MUHC is a dynamic organisation revolving around the needs of: the University of Malta; students; academia and relevant markets, satisfying their needs by offering targeted solutions on different fronts. MUHC is fully owned by the University of Malta and its subsidiary companies cover the following sectors:
- Certified Language Courses;
- Continued Professional Development through short courses and seminars in any area;
- Research, Technical and Management Consultancy and Laboratory Testing;
- Radio broadcasting of contemporary topics, cultural programmes and programmes of an academic nature;
- Accommodation and Hospitality Services ranging from: Hostel type; Hotel; Self Catering Apartments; and Family Hosting;
- The organisation and holding of functions, conferences and training activities;
- Specific Laboratory Services;
- Football Coaching clinics with two 5/7-a-side synthetic football pitches;
- Outdoor Leisure activities; Team Dynamics;
- Malta University Merchandise and Regalia.
Despite the fact that MUHC portfolio of services is quite ample, MUHC is always ready to consider other service requests and new ideas. It has the capability to access and collaborate with the vast resources of the University of Malta.
Go to the Business Line Profiles drop down feature box above to discover all about the Malta University Holding Company portfolio.
For collaboration or queries contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org