The Art of Public Speaking: March 2017
Malta University Consulting is once again offering the course on The Art of Public Speaking from Monday 13th March – …
Read More »
Expression of Interest : Consultancy & Training Executive
More information can be found here.
Setting Up a Digital Marketing Strategy : 11th January – 15th February 2017
Malta University Consulting is offering a course on Setting Up a Digital Marketing Strategy scheduled for January/February 2017. This course …
Read More »
Malta University Holding Company (MUHC) operates in the educational, accommodation and leisure sectors. MUHC is a dynamic organisation revolving around the needs of: the University of Malta; students; academia and relevant markets, satisfying their needs by offering targeted solutions on different fronts. MUHC is fully owned by the University of Malta and its subsidiary companies cover the following sectors:
- Certified Language Courses;
- Continued Professional Development through short courses and seminars in any area;
- Research, Technical and Management Consultancy and Laboratory Testing;
- Radio broadcasting of contemporary topics, cultural programmes and programmes of an academic nature;
- Accommodation and Hospitality Services ranging from: Hostel type; Hotel; Self Catering Apartments; and Family Hosting;
- The organisation and holding of functions, conferences and training activities;
- Specific Laboratory Services;
- Football Coaching clinics with two 5/7-a-side synthetic football pitches;
- Outdoor Leisure activities; Team Dynamics;
- Malta University Merchandise and Regalia.
Despite the fact that MUHC portfolio of services is quite ample, MUHC is always ready to consider other service requests and new ideas. It has the capability to access and collaborate with the vast resources of the University of Malta.
Go to the Business Line Profiles drop down feature box above to discover all about the Malta University Holding Company portfolio.
For collaboration or queries contact us on [email protected]